Rhythmic Lamentations In A Minor Key

"Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome" -Jimi Hendrix

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hilarity of reality

Life is funny
funny bad
funny good

you see
there are these things
that happen
that make you just have
to laugh
to avoid
the cries
not so funny

why are people fake
liars
tongues darted
poisoned lies

call me
don't call me
I want to talk
I don't want to talk
see me
see right through me

Hilarity

that's all it is
a reality
stoked with the coals
of a sick hilarity

you walk your walk
and I will walk mine
alone
without you
joker

I'm done
trying
for nothing
nothing
at all
no crumbs even
thanks
for nothing

not worth the time
the effort
the energy

it's no wonder
your life is
a little less
full

you're
funny
you figure out which
kind


8-30-11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home