Rhythmic Lamentations In A Minor Key

"Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome" -Jimi Hendrix

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Advice from Chapter 43

You say
write it all down
make a book
people want to know
those truths
pains
blood lines
flowing from one page
to the next
I fear them knowing
seeing too far
into me
exposing those soft
weak spots
I have hidden so well
knowing what I have lost
how I have bled
Knowing those secret
places
I have hidden
too many times
in my lifetime
waiting
for it to be safe
to come out again
I can't stand rejection
like most writers
it reminds me
of my lifetime
of failures
my losses
the never-ending
subject
which follows
chapter to chapter
of my entire
written existence

Do people really care
would they really
want
to get lost
in the pages of my life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home