Rhythmic Lamentations In A Minor Key

"Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome" -Jimi Hendrix

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

"Untitled Poem #2"

There is the you
I see
That is so deep
So beautiful
So complete

I can see for miles
Into our future
In your sweet eyes

I know I am safe
When you are holding my hand
Leading me forever
To where my soul
Has always longed to go

I know there is nothing
I would rather do
Than steal your soft kisses
Warm and wet
Lips full
Skin flush
With just the thought
Of the smallest touch from you
Heart quietly pounding
Pulse on overdrive
From your breath on my neck

My heart tells me
I have truly met my other half
The one who will complete me
The one who will love me
Completely
Totally
Eternally

I am yours
Today
Tomorrow
Forever and a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home