Rhythmic Lamentations In A Minor Key

"Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome" -Jimi Hendrix

Friday, February 12, 2016

Thoughts of you Destroy Me


I just want to touch your skin

                Feel your breath on my neck

                                Your pulse rising and body shaking

I just want to feel you

                Beneath me

                                Lost and longing for release

                Begging me to let you…

I just want to taste the salt on your flesh

                Urging me to lick those places

                                That make your reality blur

                Making me want you even more

                                Wanting to drown in the

                                Passionate waves of your being

I just want to

                Absorb you into me

                                Deeply & completely

                Until I am lost and

 

Begging you to find me…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home