Rhythmic Lamentations In A Minor Key

"Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome" -Jimi Hendrix

Friday, November 11, 2005

My Lia

Your little angel wings
plucked away
by my own hands
and I fought
I thought
so hard against
that very thing

That I so selfishly
wrought
against you

Would I think
that it would change
your smile
your laughter

Your thoughts
Dreams

Is it truly
all about me
is it you
I see

My sweet being
who I helped create
and now I change your heart

Thinking
I am doing what is best

Am I
Will I
Could I

If you really are what
is dearest to me
Not me
You

Would I allow
any other force
to hand you over
to such a potential state
of loss...

I would
tear away my own
heart
at the thought

As you are my world
And in it
We find eachother
For hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home