Rhythmic Lamentations In A Minor Key

"Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome" -Jimi Hendrix

Friday, January 13, 2006

there's always that one thing
that little something
- that isn't so little
it makes me
not quite right
not quite acceptable
not quite correct
Who I am
who I want to be
never the same thing

Introspection
leads to
self-destruction

Repairs and restorations
of the broken parts of me

And I lean against nothing
freefall into shambles
can't catch myself

falling
cut and bleeding inside

wishing I were someone else
something else

something delicate
and beautiful
something worth tending

the reality burns
at the corners of my eyes
reminding me why I am alone
why I am who I am

I cry I bleed
I feel I need
I see I know
I cry to be a different me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home